MapReduce >> mail # user >> jobtracker is stopping because of permissions

Re: jobtracker is stopping because of permissions
/mnt/san1 - owned by aye, hadmin and user mapred is trying to write to this
directory. Can you look at your core-, hdfs- and mapred-site.xml to see
where /mnt/san1 is configured as a value - that might make it more clear
what needs to be changed.

I suspect this could be one of the system directories that the JobTracker
has to manage on HDFS to run jobs.

Thanks
Hemanth