Accumulo >> mail # user >> thread safety of IndexedDocIterator

Re: thread safety of IndexedDocIterator
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM, William Slacum
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At one point, Keith had warned me against kicking off threads inside a scan
> session. Is it possible we could have a discussion on the implications of
> this?

I think this is a slightly different issue.  The iterator is not
kicking off other threads.  The iterator does not seem to be safe to
use when there are concurrent scans using it on a single tablet
server.

There are two other static fields that seem suspicious,  indexColfSet
and docColfSet.

Keith