HBase >> mail # user >> NPE in log cleaner

+
Jeff Whiting 2013-03-26, 16:57
Re: NPE in log cleaner
How did you enable it?
Going by the line numbers of the stacktrace, it is very unlikely to
have a npe there. Did you see anything suspicious in the rs-logs on
enabling it? Can you pastebin more rs logs when you enable it.

Himanshu