I'm for the split only after we sort out how to deal with the
technical issues mentioned in this thread. IMO, unless we have a clear
plan/understanding for them, this split will go sour from a technical
point.

Chris, I know you disagree on this, but given the current state of the
code/interface I think this is a blocker for the split.

Thx

--
Alejandro