 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: 30% random performance in 0.95+

Tests are ready to run. I scripted something which is going to run
tests over the last year for 0.95 and run the read tests for every 30
commits, which is about 50 tests over the year.

It will take about 5 days to run. So I'm first running the tests for
HBASE-8755 with 10 threads and will run this one after.

JM