Flume >> mail # user >> flume 1.4.0 avro source/sink with hdfs sink configuration - no hdfs files created

Re: flume 1.4.0 avro source/sink with hdfs sink configuration - no hdfs files created
Thanks. Yes I was trying to set it up on a single node. If it cannot be
done, I can go to 2 different nodes, but that would add additional
complexities which I'd like to avoid if possible.

My original intent was to test if the Avro Source/Avro Sink interface can
work with SSL enabled (hence the extra hop) and if it can, can it use the
ssl_keystore and ssl_truststore already available from a secure hadoop
cluster.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Paul Chavez <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> et this all up on a single node? If so, why are you adding in an extra
> Avro hop?****
>
> ** **
>
> In practice this setup should be on two nodes, one acting as the ‘agent’
> with the exec sour

Cheers,
Suhas.