HBase, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-23, 05:09
Hi Lars,

Is the google document read only? I'm not able to write in it. Might be
because of my browser, but want to check.

Thanks,

JM