MapReduce, mail # user - MapReduce processing with extra (possibly non-serializable) configuration

Re: MapReduce processing with extra (possibly non-serializable) configuration
feng lu 2013-02-22, 01:55
Hi

May be you can see the useage of DistributedCache [0] , It's a facility
provided by the MR framework  to cache files (text,archives, jars etc)
needed by applications.

[0]
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/filecache/DistributedCache.html

--