HDFS >> mail # dev >> BookKeeperJournalManager subproject

BookKeeperJournalManager subproject
This new subproject is in a non-standard location (if we assume we have
standard ones :)

It is in hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/contrib

It should be under hadoop-hdfs-project/ or if it is a tool under
hadoop-tools/

Thanks.

Alejandro