Flume, mail # user - Including Hbase dependencies

+
iain wright 2012-10-05, 18:51
Re: Including Hbase dependencies
Mike Percy 2012-10-07, 04:34
Iain, you have to set HBASE_HOME in flume-env.sh (which is in the Flume
conf directory) if Flume can't find the HBase classes.

Regards,
Mike

+
iain wright 2012-10-08, 06:15