Hadoop >> mail # dev >> how to check which scheduler is currently running on hadoop

+
shivam tiwari 2011-11-30, 23:37
+
Praveen Sripati 2011-12-01, 07:10
+
shivam tiwari 2011-12-01, 12:03
+
Harsh J 2011-12-01, 12:10
Re: how to check which scheduler is currently running on hadoop
On 01/12/11 12:03, shivam tiwari wrote:
> Is there any other way by which we can check that other scheduler is
> actually running and not the default one, rather than checking
> mapred-site.xml file

If you are really worried you could kill -QUIT the JT process and look
in the stack traces.
+
Arun Murthy 2011-12-01, 23:34