HDFS >> mail # dev >> I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out

I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out
Dears,

   I just joined HDFS dev mailing list. I am currently researching HDFS
interface for security mechanism. May I know how to get authority of
checking out HDFS codes? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Min (Catherine) Long
IBM China Systems and Technology Lab
Fax: 86-21-60922301   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Addr:3F, Building #10, No.399, Ke Yuan Road, Zhangjiang Innovation Park,
201203, Shanghai, China