Zookeeper, mail # user - ImportError zookeeper python binding

Re: ImportError zookeeper python binding
Mark Gius 2012-04-26, 20:25
I am using the python bindings for zookeeper, but I'm using the ones that
are packaged with Ubuntu 11.10.  I'm guessing you don't have /usr/local/lib
on your library path.  Reading Patrick's link, I think that's
LD_LIBRARY_PATH that needs to be extended.  If you were to run

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib python

can you import zookeeper?

Mark