Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager
[moving thread to user@oozie.a.o, BCCing common-user@hadoop.a.o]

Oozie web UI is read only, it does not do job submissions. If you want to
do that you should look at Hue.

Thx

--
Alejandro