Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Should Stat.dataLength return -1 instead of 0 when node content is null?

Should Stat.dataLength return -1 instead of 0 when node content is null?
Hi All,

When I create a node with null data, Stat.dataLength is 0.
When I create a node with byte[0] data, Stat.dataLength is 0.

I think that in the first case dataLength should return -1 instead of 0.

Which is your opinion? I will create a ticket and try to fix it if you
agree.

BR,
/César.