Chukwa, mail # dev - [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0
Eric Yang 2012-01-03, 18:39
Vote for PPMC has passed.

3 +1 PMC votes, and 2 +1 contributor votes

Thank you to everyone who voted.  We will proceed to bring voting to
general@incubator for ipmc member to vote before we release.

regards,
Eric