MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS file to local unix system

+
prabhu K 2012-08-10, 14:21
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-10, 14:23
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-10, 14:24
+
prabhu K 2012-08-10, 14:31
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-10, 14:28
+
Sandeep Reddy P 2012-08-10, 14:33
+
prabhu K 2012-08-10, 14:39
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-08-10, 14:38
Re: HDFS file to local unix system
You can also use "get" for that. Example :
bin/hadoop fs -get /mapin/demo.txt  /home/mohammad

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq