HBase >> mail # user >> NPE in restore_snapshot

+
Lukáš Drbal 2013-08-31, 18:25
Re: NPE in restore_snapshot
What version of HBase are you using ?

According to output, the NPE seems to point to the following line
in DisabledTableSnapshotHandler.java (tip of 0.94):

      LOG.info("Starting to write region info and WALs for regions for
offline snapshot:"
          + SnapshotDescriptionUtils.toString(snapshot));

It is unlikely the statement which caused NPE. Knowing the release would
help pinpoint the exact location.

Cheers

+
Lukáš Drbal 2013-08-31, 18:45