Flume >> mail # user >> Centralizing logs generated in EC2 instances.

Centralizing logs generated in EC2 instances.
I have an application running on multiple EC2 instances. I need to
aggregate the logs generated in those instances to a central location.
i.e., the logs generated on the EC2 instances automatically become
available on the centralized server. I have logs generated by my
application and many 3rd part applications, system logs such as syslog,
secure log etc.

I have following questions:
1. Can Flume solve this requirement?
2. Who is going to feed the log files to Flume agent? Do I need some other
tool to feed my logs to Flume?

--
Regards,
Varun Shankar