Hadoop >> mail # user >> cmdenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH

+
Keith Wiley 2011-08-05, 18:37
Re: cmdenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
On Aug 5, 2011, at 11:37 AM, Keith Wiley wrote:
> Is this something that can be fixed by some combination of single,double,back quotes and back slashes?  I'm uncertain of the proper sequence.

Rather than depend upon environment variables, you may want to look into compiling using $ORIGIN as part of the runpath (-rpath on GNU ld).  This way you don't have to worry about setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH at all.