Hadoop >> mail # user >> Referencing files in job file from code

Re: Referencing files in job file from code
Hi Bai,

What exactly do you mean by a 'job file' and have you considered using
DistributedCache, as detailed at
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/mapred_tutorial.html#DistributedCache?

--
Harsh J