Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1383500 - in /accumulo/trunk/core/src: main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/ main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/bloomfilter/ main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/client/ main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/client/impl/ test/java/org/apach

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Author: medined
> Date: Tue Sep 11 18:08:50 2012
> New Revision: 1383500

> Log:
> add final to parameters .. guided by PMD

In my opinion, commits should reference a jira issue.  However, I do
not know if the project has policy about this.