MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop compile - delete conf files

+
Grandl Robert 2012-07-17, 20:16
+
Mayank Bansal 2012-07-17, 23:38
+
Grandl Robert 2012-07-18, 01:43
Re: Hadoop compile - delete conf files
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-18, 02:41
This seems like a bug, can you pls open a jira? Thanks!

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.