HBase >> mail # user >> copy table AND descriptor

+
Wei Tan 2013-01-29, 21:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-29, 22:00
Re: copy table AND descriptor
Hi Ted, Thanks for your remind. I made it in two steps:

1. write a java problem to create a table using original table's
descriptor.
2. use ./bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.CopyTable to copy the
data

Best Regards,
Wei

Wei Tan