Sqoop >> mail # user >> String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie

Re: String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie
Hi Mason,
thank you very much for your comment. I completely agree normal approach would be to mark those parameters as deprecated in next major release (for example 1.5.0) and completely remove them on subsequent major release (like 1.6.0). However right now, we're keeping Sqoop 1 in version 1.4.x and instead of working on major release 1.5, we're focusing our effort on Sqoop 2. So I'm not sure if marking those parameters deprecated would actually make sense as I'm not expecting that we will release 1.5.0 nor 1.6.0.

Jarcec