 From: Gregory Chanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Hi Lars,

I ran some YCSB tests on a cluster.  I think the necessary factor is that
your cluster gets socket timeout exceptions -- there are a ton in the logs
of this cluster.  I haven't tracked down what is causing them yet -- the
usual suspects are network flakiness or long GCs.
It doesn't occur in 0.92.  I actually found that the cause was HBASE-5058
by binary searching through the 0.94 commits.

Greg