Flume, mail # dev - Can we add a section to wiki for "other resources"

Can we add a section to wiki for "other resources"
Steve Hoffman 2013-09-04, 19:26
I was wondering if we could add an "other resources" page to the flume wiki
now that there is a book on Flume (yes, its mine).

Following the HBase wiki example for format:

Apache Flume: Distributed Log Collection for
Hadoop<http://www.packtpub.com/apache-flume-distributed-log-collection-for-hadoop/book>
by
Steve Hoffman. Publisher: PACKT Publishing, Release: July 2013, Pages: 108.

I would love some feedback/a review on the book for anybody who has read it
-- haven't seen one yet on amzn, etc...

Thanks in advance,

Steve
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-09-04, 19:47