Hadoop >> mail # general >> YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-03, 20:28
+
Jun Ping Du 2012-10-08, 10:24
Re: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October
To answer Jun Ping and others who asked me privately, I've updated the meetup page with webex details:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/

I look forward to see everyone soon.

thanks,
Arun