Hadoop, mail # general - YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October

Re: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 22:20
To answer Jun Ping and others who asked me privately, I've updated the meetup page with webex details:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/

I look forward to see everyone soon.

thanks,
Arun