Pig, mail # dev - Move pig project from svn to git repository

Re: Move pig project from svn to git repository
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-03, 21:54
Hi Bill,
thank you very much for your feedback. Mostly in the past the synchronization did not seemed reliable and sometimes it took couple of hours or days to get latest updates from from svn to the git mirror. Also even recently, sometimes the mirrors seems unresponsive. At least for me. I'm not experiencing such issues when I'm working with the projects that are primarily running on git. Thus I was wondering whether pig community would be open to such migration.

Jarcec