Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper/Hbase storage type on EC2

+
Yves Langisch 2011-07-19, 17:37
+
Yves Langisch 2011-07-21, 08:21
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-07-21, 22:56
+
Laxman 2011-07-22, 11:17
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-22, 17:50
Re: Zookeeper/Hbase storage type on EC2
Andrew Purtell 2011-07-23, 05:42
HBase does not keep any persistent state in ZooKeeper.

You can restart your ZK cluster one peer at a time without affecting HBase.

If you are going to bring your entire ZK cluster down, first shut down HBase. Then once ZK is started again, bring up HBase.

   - Andy