Hadoop >> mail # user >> Announcement of Project Panthera: Better Analytics with SQL, MapReduce and HBase

Re: Announcement of Project Panthera: Better Analytics with SQL, MapReduce and HBase
Hi Jason,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Dai, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to announce Project Panthera, our open source efforts that showcase better data analytics capabilities on Hadoop/HBase (through both SW and HW improvements), available at https://github.com/intel-hadoop/project-panthera.

Andrew here, HBase committer. For the HBase specific response I will
follow up to you and [EMAIL PROTECTED].

--
Best regards,

   - Andy