Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 03:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 15:59
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-09, 16:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:11
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-09, 17:10
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:40
+
Peter Linnell 2013-07-09, 20:40
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:37
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:06
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-07-09, 20:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 20:54
Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Good to see that it is agreed now.   I would also suggest we revert back to
making Sqoop 1 the default sqoop version - i think we discussed this in the
Sqoop meetup before

Venkat

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 21:58