Flume >> mail # user >> Problem Events

Re: Problem Events
Both reasonable suggestions.  What would a custom sink look like in this
case, and how would I only eliminate the problem events since I don't know
what they are until they are attempted by the "real" sink?

My philosophical concern (in general) is that we're taking the approach of
exhaustively finding and eliminating possible failure cases.  It's not
possible to eliminate every single failure case, so shouldn't there be a
method of last resort to eliminate problem events from the channel?

-- Jeremy

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]