HBase >> mail # dev >> ycsb and hbase 0.95.1  hadoop2

Re: ycsb and hbase 0.95.1 hadoop2
0.95.2 is not yet finished. As Ted suggested, you can build HBase locally
from the sources (the 0.95 branch is usually good as the patches are tested
before being committed).

When 0.95.2 will be out I will redo the integration with ycsb. Hopefully it
will be simple to make it work with all hadoop versions on the standards
maven repo...