Pig, mail # dev - Getting e2e test to work with JRuby -- how do I get it to see a library?

Re: Getting e2e test to work with JRuby -- how do I get it to see a library?
Daniel Dai 2012-02-24, 22:39
Hi, Jonathan,
This should similar to python UDF. Take a look of Scripting tests in
nightly.conf. We use SCRIPTHOMEPATH to find python udf which is
located in test/e2e/pig/udfs/python. You can create a directory
test/e2e/pig/ruby to include ruby udfs.

Thanks,
Daniel