HBase >> mail # user >> HBase random read performance

+
Ankit Jain 2013-04-13, 05:31
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-13, 15:16
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-04-13, 16:00
+
Harsh J 2013-04-13, 17:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-14, 21:58
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-04-15, 10:17
+
Rishabh Agrawal 2013-04-15, 10:42
+
Ankit Jain 2013-04-15, 10:53
+
谢良 2013-04-15, 11:41
+
Ankit Jain 2013-04-15, 13:04
+
Doug Meil 2013-04-15, 13:21
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-15, 13:30
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-15, 14:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-15, 17:03
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 14:55
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-04-16, 07:49
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-16, 08:22
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-16, 11:01
+
Michel Segel 2013-04-17, 12:33
Re: HBase random read performance
you setup is rather basic with 8gb memory per server. You should run
hadoop/hbase on better hardware than this.

--
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Data Scientist

http://havard.dbkeeping.com/