Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Rolling config change considered harmful?

Re: Rolling config change considered harmful?
Yes - save that I'm not sure what happens with a client when a transaction is lost. What is the error to the client? Or are you referring to internal transactions as part of the leader election?

-JZ