HBase >> mail # dev >> InternalScanner next(..) methods

+
Matt Corgan 2012-12-09, 07:27
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-09, 20:52
+
Matt Corgan 2012-12-10, 01:03
+
Stack 2012-12-10, 20:26
Re: InternalScanner next(..) methods
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We should change Filter Interface instead giving it a stream rather than
> "whole row"?

We use many custom filter, but none of them rely on this method.  The
filter already receives a stream of KVs, so I don't think it needs to be
changed.  +1 for removing it.
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-11, 06:56
+