HBase >> mail # user >> Meaning of storefileIndexSize

Re: Meaning of storefileIndexSize
Hi,

after some tuning, like increasing the hfile block size to 128KB,  I
have noticed that the storefileIndexSize is now half of what it was
before (~250). Do storefileIndexSize is the size of the in-memory hfile
block index ?

Thanks
--
Renaud Delbru