Flume >> mail # user >> Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException

+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 09:20
+
Ashish 2013-10-29, 09:29
+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:30
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-10-29, 19:40
+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:48
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-10-29, 19:52
+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:56
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-29, 19:56
Re: Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException
Hi Brock,

Yes, I think morphline interceptor should be something I am looking for. I
am studying it now.

Thank you,

George

George Pang 2013-10-30, 01:50