Accumulo >> mail # user >> Alternate user for tracer

Re: Alternate user for tracer
Beauty, that's even cleaner Eric as then I can reuse the existing trace
table and keep its data.

Thanks for the quick reply!

-tp
On May 15, 2013, at 3:27 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes.  But, technically, you don't have to give it CREATE_TABLE perms if you
create the table first, and give the tracer user WRITE perms.

-Eric