Pig >> mail # user >> Want to add data in same file in Apache PIG?

Re: Want to add data in same file in Apache PIG?
One thing you can do though, is to let pig create new files every time and
have a post-pig task/job to combine the old file and the new file.

It's a little abnormal to require a single file on HDFS. Normally, MR or
other jobs deal with a folder of files, not just a single file.

Regards,
Xuefu