MapReduce >> mail # user >> parameter to control number of retries

+
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-11-20, 15:14
Re: parameter to control number of retries
Sure, tweak mapred.map.max.attempts or mapred.reduce.max.attempts in
your job to set the maximum number of failed task retries for map and
reduce tasks of a job respectively. Both default to 4.

--
Harsh J