HBase, mail # user - HBase Integration with Active Directory

Re: HBase Integration with Active Directory
Harsh J 2012-12-08, 15:54
Do you want to have just AD (via LDAP) based authentication (not sure
what I'm talking of here, really), or kerberos based authentication
but with an automatic binding to AD (via LDAP) for all the
allowed/available users?

--
Harsh J