Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.1 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2013-02-19, 18:52
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-02-19, 22:24
+
Benjamin Reed 2013-02-26, 15:29
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-02-26, 16:55
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.1 Release Candidate 0
As with have 5 +1 (Uma, Sijie, Ben, Flavio, mine) including the
required 3 PMC +1, this vote has passed. I will copy the artifacts
into place and make the release once the mirrors have synced.

Thanks for taking a look at this guys.

-Ivan