Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.1 Release Candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.1 Release Candidate 0
As with have 5 +1 (Uma, Sijie, Ben, Flavio, mine) including the
required 3 PMC +1, this vote has passed. I will copy the artifacts
into place and make the release once the mirrors have synced.

Thanks for taking a look at this guys.

-Ivan