HBase, mail # user - Hard disk replacement

+
Lashing 2012-11-03, 11:40
+
Kevin Odell 2012-11-03, 23:46
Re: Hard disk replacement
Kevin O'dell 2012-11-03, 23:57
Disclaimer- depending on number of drives and size of cluster you may to
either offload regions or major compact after balance.
On Nov 3, 2012 7:46 PM, "Kevin O'dell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1.) Shutdown rs
> 2.) Shut down dn
> 3.) Shut down server
> 4.) Replace drive
> 5.) Start server
> 6.) Services should start automatically
> 7.) Profit
> On Nov 3, 2012 7:03 PM, "Lashing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>   Can anyone tell me the correct procedure to replace a hard disk in
>> slave node (running datanode and region server) that indicate it might fail
>> (red light in the HD) soon ? Thanks in advance.

+
Lashing 2012-11-04, 08:52