Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks

Re: Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
As Eric suggested before, make sure things aren't being pushed into swap.
An 11 seconds delay is definitely indicative of it. Be sure to ensure both
the tserver process itself as well as your VM as a whole is not swapping.
Mind you, things may swap not wholly as a symptom of full physical memory,
but in an attempt for the os to be "helpful".