Kafka, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-31, 00:40
I was originally going to follow this was a [VOTE] thread, but most of
the responses are a +1 anyway.  I think we can do this and it will be a
significant improvement.  I'll follow up with INFRA this week.

We don't have to do this, or do it now.  So if anyone does have concerns
please do speak up.